You want to organise a wine tasting evening with your friends, family and colleagues near Paris.Le Vin À l’Étrier offers, as a prelude to your evening, a unique and friendly activity of wine tasting.
Our sommelier loves to communicate her passion for wine with simplicity.You will discover or rediscover the art of wine tasting and pairing during a fun and interactive oenological evening!
All our animation include the systematic approach to tasting wine :
- Analysis of the region, terroir and grape variety
- Observation of the appearance: The color, the tears, the disc.
- Observation of the different noses: 1st nose, 2nd nose, 3rd nose, 4th nose,
- Feeling in the palate: Attack, mid-palate, end of mouth, aromas, caudalie, length, lengthening.
We make a point of honour that each taster can speak of the wine with simplicity after this tasting.
List of regions as an indication:
- White Loire Valley: Quincy.
- White Alsace blanc: Riesling.
- Red Burgundy: Mercurey.
- Red Rhône Valley: Saint-Joseph.
- Bordeaux Saint-Émilion Grand Cru.
How much for a wine tasting workshop :
The price will depend on the choice of wines and the format of the tasting.
The wine tasting event :
For 2 hours, our sommelier presents five wines according to your tastes and preferences. You will discover or rediscover the art of wine tasting: the appearance, the nose, the palate, share the secrets and subtleties of food & wine pairing. The whole in an accessible, playful and elegant way.
The tasting workshop will give us the opportunity to talk about the different wine regions, their terroir and main grape varieties. We will detail the systematic approach to wine tasting that corresponds to the sensorial understanding of the taste of wine. To do so, we will observe the wine appearance (its color, its legs, the disc), feel the nose (to detect any defects, its aromas and to know whether to career or not) and the palate (the attack, the texture, the aromas, the length and the lengthening).
Calendar et time :
- Lets’ talk about it, in order to find the best moement for you wine tasting.
- At your event venue, in the parisian region.